CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Links Inside Posts

I just wanted to let you know that there are links to websites or pics inside the posts. It will be the pink colored words inside the post. That way you don't miss the links to click on as well. have fun reading.

Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Star--Crystal

Update: I have finally finshed this craft. I cut out some stars with my Cricut and added star buttons to the middle star and around the ribbons. Pic coming soon. I will also be entering it into the fair this week. Keep your fingers crossed.
Guess what? I won a blue ribbon at the fair. It did help that I was the only one in the category, but I did win.
Here is the door decoration I made for 4th of July. It's made out of wire and ribbon.
Here is my inspiration @ Oopsey Daisy.
My daughter took this one.
















I used pinking shears to cut the ribbon for a decorative edge and less freying.
I just tied the ribbon onto the wire after bending the wire into a star shape.

It's almost done. I need to glue on some star buttons when I get some glue at the store.
Cute huh!
Here it is hanging on my door.

Linking here:











1 comments:

Diane said...

Cute, cute wreath. Love that Ü

Post a Comment