CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Links Inside Posts

I just wanted to let you know that there are links to websites or pics inside the posts. It will be the pink colored words inside the post. That way you don't miss the links to click on as well. have fun reading.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Course 2 Cake--Crystal

This was a fun cake to make. First I made 6 in round cakes and frosted with chocolate buttercream. YUM!! We learned the basketweave to put on the side of the cake and then attached the royal icing flowers and color flow birds we had made before to the cake.


I put Adam's name on it because he said he wanted it on the next one. I told him was going to be a girly one, but he didn't care. That's why I made it a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.






0 comments:

Post a Comment