CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Links Inside Posts

I just wanted to let you know that there are links to websites or pics inside the posts. It will be the pink colored words inside the post. That way you don't miss the links to click on as well. have fun reading.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blanket--Jenny


This is a blanket that I made for Rich January 2006, while he was at Great Lakes Naval training. With help from my sister-in-law I cut it somewhat evenly, then we measured the edges and cut strips 1 inch wide, and about 4-6 deep (I can't remember exactly since its been a few years). Then we used safety pins all over to keep the whole thing together in place. Then I tied the lined up strips together and took out the saftey pins. Both fabrics are flannel, so he stayed toasty warm.

1 comments:

Adam Winter Family said...

Very nice. Looks very cozy.

Post a Comment