CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Links Inside Posts

I just wanted to let you know that there are links to websites or pics inside the posts. It will be the pink colored words inside the post. That way you don't miss the links to click on as well. have fun reading.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Upcoming Crafts--Crystal

My crafts planned so far:

*Cake Decorating*
I'm taking a cake decorating class from Michael's Crafts store. It's every Monday in Febaruary. My first class was good. We talked about the different consistencies of frosting and how to frost a cake.

*Messenger Bag*
I got the idea to make this messenger bag for school. I found the pattern I want to use online. Here is the the link.

1 comments:

Amy K said...

You will love cake decorating. I took all three classes from Michael's a few years ago and will never go back to making "boring cakes." It is a lot of fun to see what a little frosting and your imagination can make. Also the bags are great to fill and give your kids and let them decorate cookies or cupcakes with.

Post a Comment