CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Links Inside Posts

I just wanted to let you know that there are links to websites or pics inside the posts. It will be the pink colored words inside the post. That way you don't miss the links to click on as well. have fun reading.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cookies--Crystal

We made cookies for Easter to give to grandparents. Kenna had fun helping me to cut the cookies. We made bunny faces, easter eggs, and butterflies. They turned out so cute. They are made from sugar cookies and iced with royal icing. I used a stiffer royal icing to outline the decor. Then I thinned it down to fill it in. They turned out too cute.

We then made them into a cookie bouquet. I used a plastic container and filled it with easter grass and jelly beans (all 3 bought at the $ store). I had my hubby drill holes in the top of the lid and put the cookies into the holes. I made a card with my Easter saying, punched a hole in the corner, and tied ribbon around one of the cookie sticks and through the card.


We also made Kenna a name cookie using the same technique. Then I let her help we decorate it. She thought it was cool to have one with her name on it just for her.









I am linking to this website.
Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment